Are you a young person that has been impacted by this pandemic? Do you have any needs that are not being met at the moment? Youth Will‘s Ambassadors Program is here to help.
We’ve partnered with the County of San Diego to create a unique program specifically to support you during #COVID19. Made for youth by youth, join us on July 29 as we share easy-to-access emergency resources for vulnerable youth in hard-to-reach communities, gather data on your needs and then advocate for you at the County level to gain even more resources during the pandemic.
• Wednesday, July 29, 2020
• High school town hall: 3 PM PST
• College town hall: 4 PM PST
Here’s what you can expect:
• Learn what resources are available for #SanDiego‘s young people
• Find out the truth about COVID-19 (yep, we’re debunking major pandemic myths!)
• Learn about the importance of Census and voter registration
What are you waiting for? RSVP now.